Monday, September 24, 2012

“You will always be my little girl.”


That was the moment when I knew my mother would die before she would accept me for who I was.

She loved me. She really did. She just didn’t understand. I haven’t met a lot of people that do. Sometimes it’s hard, but I’ve been learning to deal with it. The judging looks and comments are starting to just become a part of normal life.

It’s still nice to let out all of my thoughts. That’s why I’m making this blog. I don’t know if anyone will read it, but that’s not the point. I just need a place to let my troubles float away.

My name is Archimedes Augustus Pond, and I am about to dump all of my problems on you.

1 comment:

  1. We shall accept your problems with open arms and do all that is necessary to help you through them :)

    ReplyDelete