Sunday, September 30, 2012

Awkward Moments


I’m really worried about my dad now. He’s been acting extremely strange as of late. For example, a few minutes ago he came into my room while I was looking up more about Slender. He froze right in the middle of the word he was about to say when he saw a picture of the slenderman on my computer.

“W-what is that?” he asked without taking his eyes off of my computer.

I told him it was a review of a video game I was thinking about playing. He looked me straight in the eyes and told me not to play video games like that.

I didn’t even get to reply. Right after he said that he left, slamming the door behind him. I don’t even know what he originally wanted to tell me.

He’s never had a problem with the video games I play before. In fact, there have been a few times where he would come into my room and watch while I play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment