Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good Evening and Good Night


My name is Dr. Singleton, I work for a psychiatric facility, and I am currently caring for Christine Pond, or, as he prefers, Archimedes. He requested that I update this one last time to let those of you who read this blog to understand what happened.

On October 23, Archimedes was seen confronting a man at the local elementary school picking up his daughter. According to witnesses, he accused the man of planning on kidnapping the girl as well as killing his grandmother and father. He then stabbed the man repeatedly with a kitchen knife. Afterwards, he collapsed from a combination of dehydration, and, from what I can see on this blog, lack of sleep.

It will likely be a quick trial because of the many witnesses, and Archimedes will most likely be put into permanent psychiatric care.

No comments:

Post a Comment