Thursday, October 11, 2012

Here it Goes


I knew what they were going to say when I got the call. I was expecting to hear about a body and something about suicide or that the police shot him in self-defense at the most. Instead, they talked asked to talk to my grandma, and she said she had to go identify the remains.

Obviously, I wanted to come along. She wouldn’t let me at first, but she finally caved when I started crying. I wanted to see my dad, even if it was just his body. In the end, I didn’t see much of him.

The police said it was probably a wild animal. I mean, that’s the only explanation that makes any sense. Because of that, they said it’s okay for me to talk about it on the Internet…

We had to identify him mostly from his belongings… They’d gathered…

Oh god… I can’t. I’m sorry.

The funny thing is… A large part of me keeps thinking that it was the Slenderman that did this. I realize how ridiculous that is, but… with what my dad was doing beforehand, and the condition he was found in…

Slenderman is not real. He can’t be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment