Friday, October 5, 2012

“He”


 In case you're wondering, I am off of school for a while now. Mom's death plus Dad's condition makes me pretty unwilling to go to school right now. Grandma's actually being pretty understanding.

I know who that “he” my dad was talking about is now. Against his wishes, I went back into his room. It didn’t take me very long to realize what the nonsense all over his walls was. Operator signs, “HE’S WATCHING,” scribbles of tall and faceless men with tentacles. The usual stuff you’d expect to see in a Slenderman video. It rained since he burned his notebooks, but I have a feeling that they were filled with similar stuff.

This stuff only lends more evidence that my dad’s gone crazy from grief. Even if Slenderman weren’t a silly Internet meme, my mom died of cancer. Unless Slenderman has cancer powers, he didn’t cause my mom’s death. I’m also pretty sure that Slenderman only goes after little kids anyway. Wouldn’t he rather have me than my parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment